Linn School Opens for the Season-Tentative
May 2 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM$1.00 – $2.00
Linn School is located approximately two miles north of Marion on Route 4. The one-room schoolhouse was built in 1897, and served students up to the eighth grade. It was rescued and restored through the partnership of the purchasers and donors, Merle and Oliver Hamilton, the Marion Historical Society, and Quality Masonry Company, Inc. of Marion, Ohio, and in 2002 was donated to the Marion County Historical Society.
Questions can be directed to Marion County Historical Society, 740-387-4255.
Admission to Linn School is $2.00 for Adults and $1.00 for Children
Linn School is open the 1st and 3rd weekends of each month starting in May-August, we also schedule tours by appointment through October.